The Joint Commission
Healthcare Hygiene magazine and the Healthcare Syerile Processing Association (HSPA) partnered to develop this three-day virtual symposium that explored sterile processing and infection prevention imperatives.
All sessions rolled out Oct. 11-13, 2022. The event is now closed, but the CE sessions are available on demand for a limited time on this website.
This symposium offers 6 free contact hours of continuing education for nurses (Healthcare Hygiene magazine/Keystone Media Inc. is an approved provider #17500 of the California Board of Registered Nurses).
• The power of education and working with hospital leadership to im prove sterile processing departments (SPDs)
• Joint Commission standards and how TJC surveyors interpret the standards during site visits
• Identifying SPD needs through infection prevention and control risk
• PPE in the SPD and occupational exposure risks
• Exploring the many ways sterile professionals impact lives every day
Ofstead & Associates, Inc.
Emory University Hospital Midtown
The Resource Group/Ascension Health
HSHS St. Johns Hospital